Due to a flood of messages, we have decided to close the ask box so we can get caught up. Asks submitted via fan mail will be deleted.
The ask box will reopen on Monday, October 27th.
Our NaNoWriMo blog is open!
Please direct any NaNo questions there and join us for advice and tips throughout October and November.
While we will try our very best to answer every ask we receive in the inbox, we will not answer your question if it:
• is too vague or the point of the question is hard to understand.
• is asking us to do broad research on a topic with no prior research beforehand.
• takes up more than one ask or is broken into separate asks.
• is submitted via fanmail or when the inbox is closed.
• can be easily answered through information on our navigation page.
• or is too specific to benefit all of our followers.
For more specific or longer questions, we ask that you guys add us on our Skypes or submit an email. Check the Contact Us page.Thank you! -TWH
Did someone say motivation? Fuck yeah, I can do that. There’s this tag that will take you to all of the motivational things and speeches that we’ve ever said on the blog, but I’m going to give you your own little bit of motivational words. Because you deserve it.
This slump is the dragon to your knight. I don’t care if you’re a girl or a guy, you’re the knight of your story. Your pen is your sword, your paper your steed, and this writer’s block of a dragon asshole is stopping you from continuing your quest of reaching the end of your story!
Do you know what we do to dragons?
We face them. We fight them. We kill them dead.
Use your ‘sword’, damn it! Brandish that motherfucker and create such beautiful words that the dragon will crumple in itself and die from the sheer beauty of the words you’ve written. You can do it. Just view it as an epic battle, with you as the winner. I believe in you!