A big and heart-felt welcome to the new helpers: R, Senga, DP, Tabatha!
If you guys have any questions for them, feel free to send them in and get to know them.
In the meantime, you'll be seeing their content soon.
K has returned -- and is in much better condition than when she left.
She will be leading the new TWH Discussion topics, along with continuing the TWH Fighting Series.
Don't forget to track those tags!
While we will try our very best to answer every ask we receive in the inbox, we will not answer your question if it:
• is too vague or the point of the question is hard to understand.
• is asking us to do broad research on a topic with no prior research beforehand.
• takes up more than one ask or is broken into separate asks.
• is submitted via fanmail or when the inbox is closed.
• can be easily answered through information on our navigation page.
• or is too specific to benefit all of our followers.
For more specific or longer questions, we ask that you guys add us on our Skypes or submit an email. Check the Contact Us page.Thank you! -TWH
Write prompt fiction.
I know that sounds kind of strange, but believe me, prompt drabble writing is incredibly underrated. Prompts are a great way to round out your character outside of your story, so when you return to the story itself, you have a better feel for how that character would react in certain situations.
I honestly suggest going on Prompts and Pointers, or checking some of the prompts from WriteWorld. [There are tons of good prompt sites, but these are the two I use.]